Most of us take good health for granted. But you may never even know when your current lifestyle may adversely affect your health in the future. Excessive stress, extended working hours, irregular food habits and lack of exercise can be the main culprits.
KIMS offers the following Health Checkup Packages
“Way to ensure Good Health”
KIMS Wellness Lounge offers an elite health check package for all age groups. This package has been specially designed to meet the varied requirements of all members of your family.
A few hours with us will provide you and your family the assurance and mental satisfaction about your wellness.
KIMS EXECUTIVE HEALTH CHECKUP – Rs. 4500/-
|Blood Routine||CBC, ESR, Blood Grouping|
|Lipid Profile||Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL, VLDL, Ratio|
|Liver Function Test||Alkaline phosphate, SGOT, SGPT, Total and Direct Bilirubin, Protein, Albumin, Globulin.|
|Kidney profile||Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Serum Creatine, Serum Uric Acid|
|Blood Sugar Test||Fasting and Post Prandial Blood Test, HbA1C|
|Electrolytes||Sodium and Potassium|
|Urine Routine, Urine albumin, PSA (Male, above age 50), PAP Smear (Female), PFT, Audiology Test|
|Radiology Tests||X-Ray, ECG, Ultrasound Abdomen, Ultrasound Breast (Female), PFT.|
|Consultation||Physician Consultation, Gynecology Consultation (For Women), Diet Counseling and 3 more consultations (optional)|
|Food package (Only for patient)||Break Fast, Lunch and Mineral Water.|
- Please report to KIMS Kollam reception at 8.00am, Monday through Sunday with prior appointment.
- Please come on an empty stomach with overnight fasting 10 – 12 hours.
- In case you are taking any medication, please bring them with you. If you are a diabetic or cardiac patient, please inform the reception immediately on arrival.
- Bring all previous medical records and prescriptions along with regular medication.
- Pregnant ladies or those suspecting pregnancy should not undergo fluoroscopy, X-ray and CT unless medically necessary.
- Since you will be required to change clothes frequently while undergoing various tests, you are advised to wear comfortable casual clothes and footwear.
- Time taken for completing the checkup will range between 5 to 6 hours.
- Any further tests that are not part of the package will be billed with a discount of 50%. (Excluding CT, MRI and few outsourcing lab tests).
Check-ups will be conducted as an outpatient, if a patient desires to be admitted, or if in the opinion of the consultant it is found necessary to admit the patient for investigations the charges for accommodation will be additional according to the duration and the type of accommodation. If any additional investigations are considered necessary then the charges for these additional investigations will be extra.